Step by step guide:
- Navigate to Admin > Global > Alert Group Setup.
- Press the blue Add alert group button at the top of the page.
- Enter the name and alert match type for the new alert group, along with any further required settings.
- Press the orange Save button.
Please find our video tutorial link below:
- You will find information icons to the right of each setting. Please hover over these for further information.
- You will need the Absence set-up permission applied to your e-days role in order to carry out this task.