When alert groups are created, you will need to assign the alert to the specific absence type that requires said alert. The below guide will assist with assigning the alert to the absence type specifically on a User level
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to: Admin >Users > Users.
- Locate and edit the User in question.
- Select Absence type set up.
- Identify the absence type to update by either browsing or using the search filter at the top of the page.
- Press the Edit option on the absence type that requires updating.
- In the Permissions, area locates the Alert Groups setting.
- Click in the value box and assign Custom.
- Then you will be able to pick the alert group(s).
- At the bottom of the page press, the orange Save button.
Note: You will need the Absence Set-up permission applied to your e-days role in order to carry out this task.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.