On Monday 19 September, the date of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II’s State Funeral will be a National Bank Holiday. In order to ensure this is populated in your system, we would recommend using the import Public Holiday function - this will allow you to import the date, automatically applying the date to all relevant users.
Please note: To use the Public Holiday Import Tool you must have a Country/Region selected in the Public Holiday Group settings. To see our guide to editing Public Holiday Group settings, please click here, or if you have not yet created a Public Holiday Group, please see our guide by clicking here.
*If the country you are looking for is not present in the country listing, an import will not be possible via the Public Holiday feed.
- Navigate to Admin tools > Admin panel.
- Go to Global > Public Holiday Setup.
- Click on the Import Public Holidays button.
- Select the Countries and the Years you wish to import into the system.**
- Click the Search button.
- Check the list of dates that are generated are what you’d like added to Edays.***
- If satisfied with the produced results, click the Save button.
- Once successfully imported, if any user has an absence already booked for the 19th of September, it will automatically update and provide the balance back to the account - this may take up to 24 hours for a recalculation.
Please see below video guide for reference: