How to set up Time Submission
e-days can be used to track the working hours of users, using the Time Submission feature. This feature will first need to be enabled by one of the e-days Support team. Once it has been enabled, please follow the steps below to configure it:
- Navigate to Admin tools > Admin panel > Global > System setup
- Scroll to the Time submission settings
- Check the ‘Enable time submission’ box
- If you would like Time submission notifications, check this box too
- Click the Save button
Once you have enabled this on your system, you will also need to enable it in the role permissions. You can update role permissions by following the below:
- Navigate to Admin tools > Admin panel > Global > Role setup
- Click Edit next to the role
- Tick the required Time Submission permissions
- Click Save
Please note: there are three levels of permissions – user, authoriser and admin, please ensure you select the correct permissions for the role.
If the roles are locked for editing, please contact the Support Team who will be happy to assist.
Please note: Time Submission is a Paid Feature, please contact the Customer Success team (email@example.com) to discuss having this enabled on your system.