Where carryover configuration allows for manual carryover, as a system admin, you have the ability to create the carryover/transfer record via the admin panel. Creating an approved carryover/transfer record in this manner will negate the requirement for authoriser approval.
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to admin tools > admin panel > records > carryover/transfer records
- Press the blue +Add New button at the top of the page
- Complete the User, Transfer Type, and either Total Day or Total Hours fields
- It is not necessary to complete the From date and To date fields
- Set the desired authorisation status for the new record. Setting this to Approved will tell e-days the new record has already completed its approval process
- Optionally enter any text information into the Details field
- At the bottom of the page press, the orange Save record button.
Notes: You will need the Entitlement Set-up permission applied to your e-days role in order to carry out this task.