Step by step guide:
- Navigate to: Admin tools > Admin panel > Records > Absence records.
- Press the +Add New button at the top of the page.
- Complete the User, Absence Type, From Date and To Date fields.
- Set the desired authorisation status for the new record. Setting this to Approved will tell Edays the new record has already completed its approval process.
- Days off and Hours off will be calculated by Edays once the record has been saved.
- Optionally enter any text information into the Details field
- At the bottom of the page press, the orange Save button.
Please note: Where an absence type is set to a time unit of 'hours', you will have start time and end time fields to complete. Where an absence type is set to a time unit of 'days', you will have the option of ticking the 'Part day' checkbox and selecting am or pm.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.