In e-days you can set the Minimum/Maximum amount of time a user can book in a single absence on a Template level, to do this please follow the below steps:
- Navigate to Admin tools > Admin panel.
- Go to Templates > User Templates.
- Locate the User Template you wish to update and Click the Blue Edit button.
- Click the Absence Types tab.
- Locate the Absence Type to update by either browsing or using the search filter at the top of the page.
- Click the Blue Edit button on the Absence Type that you would like to update.
- Scroll down to the Permissions section of the page.
- Locate the "Minimum length" and "Maximum length" Settings.
- Configure the Settings as required.
- At the bottom of the page click the Orange Save button.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.
Note: You will need the User Templates permission(s) applied to your e-days role in order to carry out this task.