Step by step guide:
- Navigate to Admin tools > Admin panel.
- Go to Templates > User Templates.
- Locate the User Template you wish to update and click the Blue Edit button.
- Click the Absence Types tab.
- Locate the Absence Type to update by either browsing or using the search filter at the top of the page.
- Click the Blue Edit button on the Absence Type that requires updating.
- Scroll down to the Permissions area of the page.
- Locate the "Can book own absences", "Can book reportees absences", and "Can book others' absences" Settings.
- Update the Settings as required.
- At the bottom of the page click the Orange Save button.
Note: You will need the User Templates permission(s) applied to your e-days role in order to carry out this task.