- Navigate to Admin tools > Admin panel.
- Go to Templates > User Templates.
- Locate the Template you wish to update and click the blue Edit button.
- Select the Absence Types tab.
- Identify the Absence Type to update by either browsing or using the search filter at the top of the page.
- Click the blue Edit button on the Absence Type that requires updating.
- In the Permissions area of the page locate the Minimum Notice Period and Maximum Notice Period settings.
- Update the settings as required.
- At the bottom of the page click the orange Save button.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.
Note: You will need the User Templates permission(s) applied to your e-days role in order to carry out this task.