This guide will show you how to assign custom days to a Template:
- Navigate to Admin tools > Admin panel.
- Go to Templates > User Templates.
- Locate the Template you would like to Edit and click the Blue Edit button.
- Click the Rota tab.
- Click the Apply custom days button.
- Click the Blue Apply button for the custom days list you wish to assign. The custom day dates will then appear within the calendar on the screen.
- At the bottom of the page click the Orange Save all changes button.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.
Note: You will need the User Templates permission(s) applied to your e-days role in order to carry out this task.