This guide has been created for system administrators.
Specific role permissions may be required, including; Global Rota Setup.
Edays allows Custom days to be assigned on various levels, Global, Template and User. Within this guide, we'll be exploring the option to apply on the Template level. Custom days are commonly used to outline company holidays, such as the Christmas shutdown. Furthermore, Custom have the ability to affect an entitlement pot if desired, please click here for the configuration.
This guide provides the steps required to assign custom days to a template rota.
Please follow the below step by step guide:
- Navigate to Admin tools > Admin panel.
- Go to Templates > User Templates.
- Locate the Template you would like to edit and click the blue Edit button.
- Click the Rota tab.
- Click the Apply custom days button.
- Click the Blue Apply button for the custom days list you wish to assign. The custom day dates will then appear within the calendar on the screen.
- At the bottom of the page click the Orange Save all changes button.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.
Note: You will need the User Templates permission(s) applied to your e-days role in order to carry out this task.
Custom Days - Deleting dates from a custom days group | Custom Days - Editing dates in a custom days group |
Custom Days - Adding dates to a custom days group | Custom Days - Deleting a custom days group | Custom Days - Editing a custom days group | Custom Days - Adding a new custom days group