This guide has been created for system administrators.
Specific role permissions may be required, including User Templates.
Edays allows for multiple templates, typically to allow for Country, Location or Team separation. If you have a set of users that you wish to have assigned on the same working pattern, if they are included within the same template, applying a rota pattern on the template will ensure all users have the same working pattern - please see below guidance for reference:
This guide will show you how to apply a rota on a Template.
- Navigate to Admin tools > Admin panel.
- Go to Templates > User Templates.
- Locate the Template you wish to edit and click the blue Edit button.
- Click the Rota tab.
- Click Apply rota.
- Locate the rota you wish to apply, and click the blue Apply button.
- Set the start date for the Rota being applied, and Click the Blue Confirm button.
- Click the orange Save all changes button at the bottom of the page.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.
Note: You will need the User Templates permission(s) applied to your e-days role in order to carry out this task.