Edays allows for multiple templates, typically to allow for Country, Location or Team separation. If you have a set of users that you wish to have assigned on the same working pattern, if they are included within the same template, applying a rota pattern on the template will ensure all users have the same working pattern - please see below guidance for reference:
This guide will show you how to apply a rota on a Template.
- Navigate to Admin tools > Admin panel.
- Go to Templates > User Templates.
- Locate the Template you wish to edit and click the blue Edit button.
- Click the Rota tab.
- Click Apply rota.
- Locate the rota you wish to apply, and click the blue Apply button.
- Set the start date for the Rota being applied, and Click the Blue Confirm button.
- Click the orange Save all changes button at the bottom of the page.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.
Note: You will need the User Templates permission(s) applied to your e-days role in order to carry out this task.