This guide is for if you have an entitlement disabled on a global level and wish for the absence type to be enabled on a template level.
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to: Admin > Templates > User templates.
- Identify the template to update by either browsing or using the search filter at the top of the page.
- Press the Edit button on the template that requires updating.
- Press the Absence Types tab.
- Identify the absence type to enable by either browsing or using the search filter at the top of the page.
- Press the Edit button on the absence type that requires enabling.
- In the Permissions area of the page locate the settings labelled Can book own absences, Can book reportees absences and Can book others absences.
- Update the settings to Yes.
- At the bottom of the page press, the orange Save button.