This guide has been created for system administrators.
Specific role permissions may be required, including: User Templates.
Public holidays are assigned to groups of dates, which are applied to users' calendars. Each individual date will then appear on the calendar, marked in it's associated colour. A user's Public Holiday Groups can be inherited from the Global or Template level or applied at the User level.
This guide provides the steps required to apply a Public Holiday Group to a Template level calendar.
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to Admin tools > Admin panel.
- Go to Templates > User Templates.
- Locate the Template you wish to affect and click the Edit button to the right.
- Click the Rota tab.
- Click the 'Apply public holidays' button.
- Click the 'Apply' button to the right of the Public Holiday Group you wish to assign to the Template.
- At the bottom of the page click the Orange Save all changes button.
Please note: Applying a Public Holiday Group at the Template level will allow for the Global level to be overridden when a new user is created and assigned to the given Template at the point of user creation.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.
Rota/Calendar - Applying public holidays to a Users rota