Step by step guide:
- Navigate to Admin tools > Admin panel.
- Go to Templates > User Templates.
- Locate the User Template you wish to update and click the Blue Edit button.
- Click the Absence Types tab.
- Locate the Absence Type to update by either browsing or using the search filter at the top of the page.
- Click the Blue Edit button on the Absence Type that requires updating.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Locate the view permissions for the current absence type.
- Update the permissions as required.
- My items - The users own Absences of this type
- Reportees - The users reportees Absences of this type
- Others - All other users' Absences of this type
- At the bottom of the page click the Orange Save button.
Note: You will need the User Templates permission(s) applied to your e-days role in order to carry out this task.