Step by step guide:
- Navigate to Admin > Templates > User Templates.
- Identify the user template you wish to update and press the blue Edit button on its row.
- Select the Absence Types tab.
- Press the blue Edit button on the absence type that requires updating.
- In the Permissions area of the page locate the Allow file attachments, Enforce file attachments, Allow multiple file attachments, Include attachments in emails, and Allowed attachment types settings.
- Update the settings as required.
- Additionally review the attachment permissions further down the page (Can upload an attachment, Can view the attachment, and Can delete attachment).
- At the bottom of the page press, the orange Save button.
Please find our video tutorial link below:
Note: You will need the User Templates permission(s) applied to your e-days role in order to carry out this task.