There are a few permissions that allow you to control how attachments work with absence types. To configure these on a Template level please follow the below guide:
- Navigate to Admin tools > Admin panel.
- Go to Templates > User Templates.
- Locate the User Template you wish to update and click the Blue Edit button.
- Click the Absence Types tab.
- Click the Blue Edit button on the Absence Type that requires updating.
- Scroll down to the Permissions area of the page.
- Locate the "Allow file attachments", "Enforce file attachments", "Allow multiple file attachments", "Include attachments in emails", and "Allowed attachment types" Settings.
- Configure the Settings as required.
- Additionally review the attachment permissions further down the page - "Can upload an attachment", "Can view the attachment", and "Can delete attachment".
- At the bottom of the page click the Orange Save button.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.
Note: You will need the User Templates permission(s) applied to your e-days role in order to carry out this task.