This guide has been created for system administrators.
Specific role permissions may be required, including: Overtime and TOIL records.
Edays allows for the creation of both overtime and TOIL (Time off in lieu) records. This enables time that users have worked over their standard hours to be recorded in Edays, and can be configured to be requested by everyone, or limited to authorisers or admin users.
This guide provides the steps required for an admin to add an overtime or TOIL record via the admin panel.
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to: Admin tools > Admin panel > Records > Overtime and TOIL records*.
- Press the +Add New button at the top of the page.
- Complete the User, Type, From Date and To Date fields
- Set the desired authorisation status for the new record. Setting this to Approved will tell Edays the new record has already completed its approval process.
- Optionally enter any text information into the Details field.
- At the bottom of the page press, the orange Save button.
*Depending on how your Edays system has been configured, this name may differ slightly.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.
Overtime/TOIL - Updating an overtime and TOIL record | Overtime/TOIL - Cancelling an overtime or TOIL record | Overtime/TOIL - Deleting an overtime or TOIL record