This guide has been created for system administrators.
Specific role permissions may be required, including: Sickness Records.
A key component of the Edays system is the ability to create absences, with each instance of an absence saved as an absence record.
This guide provides the steps required for an admin to close an open absence record via the admin panel.
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to: Admin tools > Admin panel > Records > Absence records.
- Use the search filters at the top of the page to narrow the list of records by user, absence type, status, or absence date.
- Click the Edit option on the record that requires updating.
- Locate the 'Open Absence' setting and untick the box to the right.
- Click the Save Record button.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.
Absences - Cancelling an absence record | Absences - Deleting an absence record