Step by step guide:
- Navigate to: Admin > Records> Absence Records.
- Use the search filters at the top of the page to narrow the list of records by user, absence type, status or absence date.
- Press the Edit option on the record that requires updating.
- The record's details are now displayed and allow the admin user to edit their values.
- Locate the 'Open Absence' setting and un-tick the box.
- Press the orange Save button at the bottom of the page.
Please find our video tutorial link below:
Note: You will need the Sickness Records permission applied to your e-days role in order to carry out this task.