Step by step guide:
- Navigate to Admin > Templates > User Templates.
- Identify the user template you wish to update and press the blue Edit button on its row.
- Select the Rota tab inside the template.
- Press the Apply public holidays button towards the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Press the blue Apply button for the public holidays' list you wish to assign. The public holiday dates will then appear within the calendar on the screen.
- At the bottom of the page press, the orange Save all changes button.
Please find our video tutorial link below:
Note: You will need the User Templates permission(s) applied to your e-days role in order to carry out this task.