If you would like to alter the rota pattern assigned to a user, we'd recommend following the below guide.
Note, this will prompt an update to refresh all absence records for the future (based on the rota start date).
Please follow the below step by step guide:
- Navigate to: Admin > Users > Users
- Use the search filters to find the user you wish to update, then press the blue "Edit" button on their row.
- Press the "Rota" tab.
- Press "Apply rota".
- Locate the rota you wish to apply, and press the blue "Apply" button for that row.
- Input the "Start date" for the rota being applied, and press the blue "Confirm" button.
- Press the orange "Save all changes" button.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.
Note: You will need the Users permission applied to your e-days role in order to carry out this task.