You may wish to remove the additional dates assigned to user(s) rota patterns, these dates are better known as; Custom and Public holidays and Calendar events.
The below guide will assist with the removal of the dates for a specific user, on a user level:
- Navigate to: Admin > Users > Users.
- Use the search filters to find the User you wish to update, then press the blue Edit button on their row.
- Press the Rota tab.
- Press the Apply Custom Days OR Apply Public Holiday OR Apply Calendar Events button towards the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Press the Red remove button for the dates set you to wish to remove. The dates will then be removed from the calendar.
- At the bottom of the page press, the orange Save all changes button.