Once you have created the custom filter, you can assign it on a User level to the various view permission - as noted below:
- Admin user view
- Staff records user view
- Calendar user view
- Reporting user view
- Directory user view - if enabled on your system (contact Support for more information if needed).
To complete this, please refer to the below steps:
- Navigate to Admin > User > Users
- Search and edit the user you would like to alter
- Scroll down to the User view settings area
- Next to the area that you'd like to apply this view to, select Custom
- In the box that appears underneath, select the name of the filter you'd like to apply
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and hit save.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.