Our User is trying to book her final 1-day entitlement. It is shown as insufficient. I have checked in the Admin/Entitlement section and with the adjustments, her total entitlement adds up to 7 days, she has taken 6 days, therefore should be left with 1 day.
Please let me know what needs to be done.
On occasion, the minutes that are deducted will not produce the users HPD (hours per day), as a result, when you attempt to book an absence, it will reject with an insufficient message - please see example:
This will produce less than the hours per day, thus resulting in the inability to book.
- Go to Admin tools > Users
- Use the search filters to find the existing User you intend to update, then press the blue "Edit" button on their row.
- Press the "Entitlements" tab.
- Press the blue Edit button on the row that mentions "Holiday".
- Locate the "Time Unit" field in the lower half of the screen and set the value to "Hours".
- Press the orange Save Record button at the bottom of the page to save your changes.
Now you'll need to adjust the balance, as edays works in both advanced and standard, there will be two methods of conducting this - please see below for reference: