This guide has been created for system administrators.
Specific role permissions may be required, including: Entitlement Setup.
Within the Entitlement Setup section of Edays, you have the ability to run a report that will provide year to date entitlement accrual data.
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to Admin tools > Admin panel.
- Go to Global > Entitlement Setup.
- Click on the 'run accruals to date report' option, just above the description box to the right.
- Alter the 'accrue to' configuration to pull the desired year to date information.
- If you require a rounding to be set, this can be altered using the 'Rounding' configuration. Our recommendation would be to round to the nearest half.
- Once the report has been filtered as desired, click the download button, which will pull the data on to a CSV file.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.
Reports - Running an entitlement report