We've got lots of helpful resources & teams available to solve most of your edays questions, however here's a quick handy guide on when you should contact your Customer Success Manager, or log a ticket on the Support Desk.
When should I contact my Customer Success Manager?
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org or find your CSM contact details in the Success Centre (click the lightbulb in the corner of your edays system.)
Best Practices & Recommendations
- The Customer Success team can use their expertise to recommend the best way to achieve a new leave & absence policy, or assist with your strategy for launching a new office or region
- Help you unlock more features and get the most from your absence data
- I'd like to book a training session for a new Administrator
- Where can I access online training resources?
New Modules and Features
- I'd like to enable additional features like Time Submission or the Document Portal
- Upgrade your edays to unlock more people insights & data
Expansions & New Users
- How do I launch edays in a new country or office?
- How do I add more users?
Contract & Renewal Info
- When is my renewal, what are the terms, pricing?
- I'd like to add additional licenses
- I have a question about my contract
I'm not sure who to speak to?
- The Customer Success team are always on hand to point you in the right direction!
When should I contact the Support Desk?
Ensure you have registered your email address on our Support Portal, and please raise a ticket here.
Guidance on how to use edays Features
- How do I update somebody's entitlement?
- Why can't I see a specific absence?
- Why did I not receive this alert?
Product Feature Questions
- How do I enable Working Locations?
- How do I setup Overtime/TOIL?
- Is there a Knowledge Base guide for enabling Carryover?
Product Related Issues
- My booking form is not functioning as expected?
- Why did carryover fail for this user?
- Can you help me find a new starter that should have been synced with edays?
- Can you enable the API on my edays system?
- Why is this API query returning an error?
- Where do I find the API documentation?