When you submit a ticket to our customer support team, it is important to understand the different ticket statuses that may be assigned to your request. These statuses help us to manage and prioritize our workload, and they also provide you with important information about the progress of your request.
Here are the six different ticket statuses that you may encounter:
1. Open: This is the default status for all new tickets. It means that your request has been received and is being reviewed by our team.
2. Waiting on Customer: If we need additional information from you in order to resolve your issue, your ticket will be marked as Waiting on Customer. Please respond to our requests as soon as possible so that we can continue working on your request.
3. Waiting on Third Party: If we need to contact a third party in order to resolve your issue, your ticket will be marked as Waiting on Third Party. We will keep you informed of our progress as we work to resolve your issue.
4. On Hold: If we need to pause work on your request for any reason, your ticket may be placed On Hold. This could be due to internal review or because we need to schedule a future meeting with you.
5. Closed: When we believe that we have provided you with a solution to your problem, your ticket will be marked as Closed. If you have any further issues, please submit a new ticket.
6. Resolved: If we have not heard back from you within 120hours of our last communication, we will automatically close your ticket and mark it as Resolved. Please note that we will notify you before closing your ticket.
We hope that this information helps you to understand the different ticket statuses that you may encounter when working with our customer support team. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.