You may find that you need to allow or not allow attachments on an absence type globally e.g. Doctor's notes. This guide will show you how to do this.
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to: Admin > Global > Absence type set up.
- Identify the absence type to update by either browsing or using the search filter at the top of the page.
- Press the Edit button on the absence type that requires updating.
- In the Permissions area of the page locate the Allow file attachments, Enforce file attachments, Allow multiple file attachments, Include attachments in emails, and Allowed attachment types settings.
- Update the settings as required.
- Additionally review the attachment permissions further down the page (Can upload an attachment, Can view the attachment, and Can delete attachment).
- At the bottom of the page press, the Save button.
Please click video to enlarge
Note: You will need the Absence Set-up permission applied to your e-days role in order to carry out this task.