If you need to restrict the users that are able to view an absence type on a specific template, for example, you don't want users to see Sickness records, please check the guide below.
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to Admin tools > Admin panel.
- Go to Templates > User templates.
- Identify the user template you wish to update and click the blue Edit button on its row.
- Select the Absence types tab.
- Identify the absence type to update by either browsing or using the search filter at the top of the page.
- Click the blue Edit button on the absence type that requires updating.
- Navigate to the bottom of the new page to locate the viewing permissions for the current absence type.
- Update the permissions as required.
- Click the Save button.