This guide has been created for system administrators.
Specific role permissions may be required, including: Absence setup.
Edays includes a Self-Certification/Return to Work Form feature, which enables absence types to trigger a form to users when booked. Most commonly, these are used on Sickness absence types.
This guide outlines how to add Self-Certification or Return to Work forms to an absence type. Forms are only available on unplanned absence types.
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to Admin tools > Admin panel.
- Go to Global > Absence type setup.
- Search for the absence type e.g. Sickness and click the edit button to the right.
- In the General settings section, locate the Additional Form setting.
- Select the required form type.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the page.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.
Please note: Users and Authorisers can view the form by visiting the user’s dashboard. Administrators can view the forms in the absence record in the admin panel.
Completing a self-certification form | Completing a return-to-work form for a User