This guide has been created for system administrators.
Specific role permissions may be required, including: Absence Setup.
You may need to update who is able to book certain absence types at a global level.
This guide will show you how to configure this.
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to Admin tools > Admin panel.
- Go to Global > Absence type setup.
- Identify the absence type to update by either browsing or using the search filter at the top of the page.
- Click the Edit button on the absence type that required updating.
- In the Permissions area of the page locate the Can book own absences, Can book reportees absences, and Can book others' absences settings.
- Update the settings as required.
- Click the Save button.
If you would like to enlarge the image, please click on it to expand.
Changing Absence Type Booking Settings - User | Absence Types - Changing the template booking settings for an absence type