Step by step guide:
- Navigate to: Admin > Global > Absence type set up.
- Identify the absence type to update by either browsing or using the search filter at the top of the page.
- Press the Edit button on the absence type that requires updating.
- Navigate to the bottom of the new page to locate the viewing permissions for the current absence type.
- Update the permissions as required.
- At the bottom of the page press, the orange Save button.
Please find our video tutorial link below:
Note: You will need the Absence Set-up permission applied to your e-days role in order to carry out this task.