This guide has been created for system administrators.
Specific role permissions may be required, including: Absence Setup.
When you have created alert groups, you can assign them to specific absence types.
This guide outlines how you can configure this.
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to Admin tools > Admin panel.
- Go to Global > Absence type setup.
- Identify the absence type to update by either browsing or using the search filter at the top of the page.
- Click the Edit button on the absence type that requires updating.
- In the Additional Settings section, locate the Alert Groups setting.
- Click in the value box and assign an alert group to the current absence type.
- Click the Save button.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.
Adding a new alert group | Assigning alert groups to an absence type - User | Assigning alert groups to an absence type - Template