If you wish to update an absence type on a Template level, please find the below guide.
- Navigate to Admin tools > Admin panel
- Go to Templates > User Templates
- Identify the user template you wish to update and press the blue Edit button on its row.
- Select the Absence Types tab.
- Identify the absence type to update by either browsing or using the search filter at the top of the page.
- Press the Edit option on the absence type that requires updating.
- The absence type's details are now displayed and allow the admin user to edit their values.
- At the bottom of the page press, the orange Save button.
Please find our video tutorial link below:
Note: You will need the "User Templates" Administrator Access permission applied to your e-days role in order to carry out this task.