If you'd like to assign defined reasons to an absence type, please follow the below step by step guide:
- Navigate to Admin tools > Admin panel
- Go to Global > Absence type set up
- Identify the absence type to update by either browsing or using the search filter at the top of the page.
- Press the Edit option on the absence type that requires updating.
- Under the General settings you'll see the Defined reason(s).
- Click in the value box and assign one or more reasons for the current absence type.
- At the bottom of the page press, the orange Save button.
Please find our video tutorial link below:
Note: You will need the "Absence Setup" Administrator Access Permission applied to your e-days role in order to carry out this task.