You may find that you need to allow or not allow attachments on an absence type globally e.g. Doctor's notes.
This guide will outline how to enable and configure attachments globally.
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to Admin tools > Admin panel.
- Go to Global > Absence type setup.
- Identify the absence type to update by browsing or using the search filter.
- Click the Edit button for the absence type that requires updating.
- In the Permissions area of the page locate the attachment settings (Allow file attachments, Enforce file attachments, Allow multiple file attachments, Include attachments in emails, and Allowed attachment types).
- Update the settings as required.
- Additionally review the permissions further down the page (Can upload an attachment, Can view the attachment, and Can delete attachment).
- Click the Save button.