Step by step guide:
- Navigate to Admin tools > Users.
- Identify the User to update by either browsing or using the search filter at the top of the page.
- Click the Edit button on the User that requires updating.
- In the User Detail screen, select the Absence Types tab.
- Identify the absence type to disable by either browsing or using the search filter at the top of the page.
- Click the Edit button to the right of the absence type that you wish to affect.
- Locate the Can book own absences, Can book reportees absences and Can book others absences settings.
- Update the settings to 'No' to disable the absence type or set to 'Yes', where required, to enable the absence type.
- Click the save button at the foot of the page.
Absence Setup - Enable/Disable an absence type - Global level | Absence Setup - Enable/Disable an absence type - Template level