You may need to update who is able to book certain absence types on a specific template, for example, an Administrator template may need to be able to book absences for all users.
This guide will show you how to configure this.
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to Admin tools > Admin panel.
- Go to Templates > User templates.
- Identify the user template you wish to update and press the Edit button on its row.
- Select the Absence Types tab.
- Identify the absence type to update by either browsing or using the search filter at the top of the page.
- Click the Edit button on the absence type that requires updating.
- In the Permissions area of the page locate the Can book own absences, Can book reportees absences, and Can book others' absences settings.
- Update the settings as required.
- Click the Save button.