You may find that you need to allow or not allow attachments on an absence type for a specific template only.
The guide below will outline how to set this up.
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to Admin tools > Admin panel.
- Go to Templates > User templates.
- Identify the user template you wish to update and click the Edit button on its row.
- Select the Absence types tab.
- Click the Edit button for the absence type that requires updating.
- In the permissions section, locate the attachment fields (Allow file attachments, Enforce file attachments, Allow multiple file attachments, Include attachments in emails, and Allowed attachment types).
- Update the settings as required.
- Additionally review the attachment permissions further down the page (Can upload an attachment, Can view the attachment, and Can delete attachment).
- Click the Save button.