The below steps will help you add a new defined reason for an absence type.
- Navigate to Admin tools > Admin panel
- Go to Global > Absence type set up
- Press the blue Manage defined reasons button at the top of the page.
- Press the blue Add new button at the top of the page.
- Enter the defined reason and categorise it as a planned or unplanned type.
- At the bottom of the page press, the orange Save button.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.
A video on the best practices of Absence type configuration can be found on the Learning Centre, please note that this may be a paid feature.