If you wish to add a new defined reason for an absence type, please find the below guide.
- Navigate to Admin tools > Admin panel
- Go to Global > Absence type set up
- Press the blue Manage defined reasons button at the top of the page.
- Press the blue Add new button at the top of the page.
- Enter the defined reason and categorise it as a planned or unplanned type.
- At the bottom of the page press, the orange Save button.
Please find our video tutorial link below:
Note: You will need the "Absence Setup" Administrator Access Permission applied to your e-days role in order to carry out this task.