In Edays you can set a minimum and maximum notice period on your absence types, these are useful if you do not want users giving too much or too little notice when they book absences.
You can also use this setting to restrict past bookings for example if you set Minimum Notice Period to 0 then users can only book absences that are on or after todays date. Furthermore, if you set it to -7 then users can only books absences that started 1 week before todays date and after.
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to Admin tools > Admin panel.
- Go to Templates > User templates.
- Identify the user template that you wish to update and click the Edit button.
- Click the Absence Types tab.
- Identify the absence type to update by browsing or using the search filter.
- Click the Edit button next to the required absence type.
- Update the Minimum/Maximum Notice Period fields as required.
- Click the Save button.