If you wish to disable an absence type on a global level, please find the below guide.
- Navigate to Admin tools > Admin panel
- Go to Global > Absence type set up
- Identify the absence type to update by either browsing or using the search filter at the top of the page.
- Press the Edit button on the absence type that requires updating.
- In the Booking Settings area of the page locate the settings labeled Can book own absences, Can book reportees absences and Can book others absences.
- Update the settings to No.
- At the bottom of the page press, the orange Save button.
Please find our video tutorial link below:
Note: You will need the "Absence Setup" Administrator Access Permission applied to your e-days role in order to carry out this task.