You may need to restrict the number of days that can be booked for a specific absence type, for example, Holiday records can't exceed 14 days.
This guide provides steps to set the minimum/maximum required absence length at the Global system level; this can be overridden by the Template or User level. To view our guide to system hierarchy, please click here.
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to Admin tools > Admin panel.
- Go to Global > Absence type setup.
- Identify the absence type to update by browsing or using the search filter.
- Click the Edit button on the absence type that requires updating.
- In the Min/Max Settings area, locate the Minimum Length (Days/Hours) and Maximum Length (Days/Hours) fields.
- Update the settings as required.
- Click the Save button.