You may need to restrict the number of days that can be booked for a specific absence type, for example, Holiday records can't exceed 14 days. To set this at a global level, please follow the below.
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to: Admin > Global > Absence type set up.
- Identify the absence type to update by either browsing or using the search filter at the top of the page.
- Press the Edit button on the absence type that requires updating.
- In the Min/Max Settings area of the page locate the Minimum Length (in Days/Hours) and Maximum Length (in Days/Hours) settings.
- Update the settings as required.
- At the bottom of the page press, the Save button.
Please click video to enlarge
Note: You will need the Absence Set-up permission applied to your e-days role in order to carry out this task.