If you need to change the cancellation settings for an absence type e.g. removing the permission for users to cancel, please check out the steps below.
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to: Admin > Global > Absence type set up.
- Identify the absence type to update by either browsing or using the search filter at the top of the page.
- Press the Edit button on the absence type that requires updating.
- In the upper part of the page, locate the Allow cancellation by users, Use authorisation for cancellation and Allow cancellation by authorisers settings.
- Update the settings as required.
- At the bottom of the page press, the Save button.
Please click the video to enlarge
Note: You will need the Absence Set-up permission applied to your e-days role in order to carry out this task.