Step by step guide:
- Navigate to Admin > Templates > User Templates.
- Identify the user template you wish to update and press the blue Edit button on its row.
- Select the Absence Types tab.
- Identify the absence type to update by either browsing or using the search filter at the top of the page.
- Press the blue Edit button on the absence type that requires updating.
- Navigate to the bottom of the new page to locate the viewing permissions for the current absence type.
- Update the permissions as required.
- At the bottom of the page press, the orange Save button.
Please find our video tutorial link below:
Note: You will need the User Templates permission(s) applied to your e-days role in order to carry out this task.