If you wish to add a new absence type, please find the below guide.
- Navigate to Admin tools > Admin panel
- Go to Global > Absence type set up.
- Press the blue Add New button at the top of the page.
- Set the basic options for the new absence type and press the orange Save button at the bottom of the page to create it.
- Now that the new absence type has been created its permissions can be set in the lower half of the page.
- At the bottom of the page press, the orange Save button.
Please find our video tutorial link below:
Note: You will need the "Absence Setup" Administrator Access Permission applied to your e-days role in order to carry out this task.