If you wish to alter Global permission for absence type(s) please see the below steps:
- Navigate to Admin tools > Admin panel > Global > Absence type setup
- Search for the required absence type and click the blue Edit button on its row
- Open the Permissions section
- Set each permission as required for My items, Reportees, and Others.
- ‘My items’ refers to whether the user can see their own information.
- ‘Reportees’ refers to whether an authoriser can see their reportees information.
- ‘Others’ refers to whether a user can see other user’s information.
- Click the Save button