Each absence type created in your Edays system has an independent set of permissions that affect certain functionality and visibility of absence records based on your relationship to the users' absences you are intending to view. These permissions can be set at the global level, template level or individual user level with each level overriding the previous respectively.
- Navigate to Admin tools > Admin panel > Global > Absence type setup
- Search for the required absence type and press the edit button to the right
- Expand the Permissions section
- Set each permission as required for My items, Reportees, and Others.
- ‘My items’ refers to whether the user can see their own information.
- ‘Reportees’ refers to whether an authoriser can see their reportees' information.
- ‘Others’ refers to whether a user can see other users' information.
- Press the save button at the foot of the page.
If you would like to alter permissions for an absence type at the Template or User level please follow the relevant link below.