- Navigate to Admin tools > Admin panel > Users > Users
- Search for the user and press the edit button to the right of the correct search result
- In the user detail screen, select the Absence types tab
- Search for the required absence type and press the edit button to the right
- Scroll to the Permissions section
- Set each permission as required for My items, Reportees, and Others.
- ‘My items’ refers to whether the user can see their own information.
- ‘Reportees’ refers to whether an authoriser can see their reportees information.
- ‘Others’ refers to whether a user can see other user’s information.
- Press the save button at the foot of the page.
Updating Absence Type Permissions - User Level Print
Created by: Tristan Bosley
Modified on: Wed, 30 Jun, 2021 at 9:57 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.