If you would like to enable the option for a specific user to have the ability to upload attachments to an absence type, then please follow the steps below.
- Select 'Admin Tools' then 'Admin Panel'.
- Select 'Users' then 'Users'
- Search for the user you need to amend.
- Click the blue 'Edit' button on the same line as their name.
- Select the Absence Types tab.
- Press the blue Edit button on the absence type that requires updating (you may need to search if there are many absence types).
- In the Permissions area of the page locate the Allow file attachments, Enforce file attachments, Allow multiple file attachments, Include attachments in emails, and Allowed attachment types settings.
- Update the settings as required.
- Additionally review the attachment permissions further down the page (Can upload an attachment, Can view the attachment, and Can delete attachment).
- At the bottom of the page press, the 'Save' button.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand