You may need to restrict the number of days that can be booked for a specific absence type, for example, Holiday records can't exceed 14 days. To set this at a template level, please follow the below.
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to Admin tools > Admin panel.
- Go to Templates > User templates.
- Identify the user template you wish to update and click the Edit button on its row.
- Select the Absence Types tab.
- Identify the absence type to update by browsing or using the search filter.
- Click the Edit button on the absence type that requires updating.
- In the Permissions area of the page, locate the "Minimum Notice Period" and/or the "Maximum Notice Period fields.
- Update the settings as required.
- Click the Save button.